Soul Healing Studio
Spring 2020 Introductory Meditation Class
A Journey Into Meditation beginning meditation class, offered through Mountain View Recreation Department, will likely be cancelled due to the Coronavirus situation. Please Contact Us if you are interested as we may offer an online class.
Energy Healing & Spiritual Coaching
At Soul Healing Studio, we offer a place for you to find silence, relax your body and mind, heal from pain and disease and explore your higher self. We provide in-person sessions with personalized guided meditations, energy and hands-on healing, and spiritual counseling. We also offer remote sessions (minus the hands-on healing) via Skype.
Contact us to schedule a free 15 minute consultation or session.
Try Our 7 Minute Guided Meditation!
- Enhance your body’s own ability to heal from injury, pain or illness
- Reduce anxiety and fatigue from stressful work schedules
- Get off the spinning wheel and explore the deeper meaning of your life
- Become a stronger role model by operating from a place of calmness and clarity
- Deepen your spiritual connection
- Treat yourself to a relaxing healing session to rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit
- Practice meditation to reduce stress
- Enliven your body’s ability to heal itself from illness or injury
- Explore your potential and spiritual nature in a safe environment
- Bubble of Joy school program
Through a personalized, guided meditation and optional hands-on healing, we help you relax, align with universal Source energy, and release the root cause of illness or pain in a safe and comfortable way. We offer healing sessions individually and also as a team, with two practitioners, creating a powerful spiritual healing experience. Learn more…
Behnaz will help you expand your consciousness and shift your ways of thinking and living to experience peace of mind and a spiritually-fulfilling life. In sessions with her, clients typically seek insight and clarity about their developing spiritual experiences or look for higher order spiritual approaches to deal with everyday life challenges. Learn more…